2012 Grade 12 Practical Assessment Task

The 2012 Grade 12 PAT appeared on the Eastern Cape Exams Website on 29 October at www.ecexams.co.za/2011AssInstructions.htm. This is the earliest we’ve seen the Information Technology PAT released for the following year which certainly helps in planning for your learners’ projects next year. The PAT is available here.

Update 11/11/11: The DBE has now listed all PATs officially on their website at http://www.education.gov.za/Curriculum/PATS/PATS2012/tabid/681/Default.aspx

33 comments on “2012 Grade 12 Practical Assessment Task
  1. regaogetswe says:

i have been trying to do my grade12 pat but so hard to start by investigations so please help a sister out

2. Zannelle says:

A little clue on how to start tuuu!!!

3. Givenchy says:

Can someone email me phase 2 its due in a weeks time

4. Sly says:

2013 pat is fun

5. anele says:

Can anyone please help me with phase one of da PAT I don’t knw were 2 start

6. Morebodi says:

Can someone give me a clue on how 2 start, I’m totally lost and I hv 2 submit it on the 21st of February

7. Linwood says:

It was hard to find your posts in google search results.
    I found it on 15 place, you have to build a lot of quality backlinks , it will help you to increase traffic.
    I know how to help you, just search in google – k2 seo tricks

8. Thato Oratile Pitlele says:

Can someone please help me with my Practical Application Task?snappy please guys

9. Theda says:

I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend
    a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of
    work, there is an online tool that creates high quality, google
    friendly articles in seconds, just type in google – laranitas free content
    source

10. Eunice says:

Finally i quit my day job, now i earn a lot of money online you should try too, just
    search in google – slabs roulette system

11. Joy says:

Can someone email me the pat

• Birdie says:

Awesome you should think of sohiemtng like that

• http://www./ says:

No confusion at all on your part. The listing of the blog on the bar across the top is new – and a direct result of your input. I expect it will make it easier for many people besides you – because you are almost certainly not the only one who found the original format problematic – just the only one who mentioned it.

• Hej!Tak fordi du læser min blog! Jeg ved godt, at man ikke kunne se farverne pÃ¥ neglelakkerne, men da jeg jo allerde har lagt nogle andre billeder ind af dem sÃ¥ tænkte jeg ikke sÃ¥ meget over det. Det med billederne: Jeg ELSKER billeder og det er ogsÃ¥ grunden til, at jeg ligger sÃ¥ mange billeder ud. Det skal jeg nok selv styrer.

12. khutso says:

Can anyone help me about PAT pls

13. khutso says:

Email pls

14. Maboy says:

sup,nerds…help me out with my PAT please i gotta do phase on Financial systems. hala a brother yall

• Dragon says:

It’s a plerause to find someone who can think so clearly

• …Edward, people desperately looking for an identity are always perfect for that"Everyone is seeking his own identity (whether they know it or not), because they know deep in the place they hide from even themselves, that they are faking it. Self-confrontation is a hard business. But it's the only place one can find one's identity.

• http://www./ says:

Don't you realise that you're making us Brits unable to listen to listen to any music? Unless we buy it, of course, but as a teenager with no money, I can't listen to my greatest love of all, music. Thanks a lot YouTube, and the PRS

• http://www./ says:

ja co jakis czas mysle pozytywnie.wiecie, ze sie anka w stanach zareczyla z tym swoim piotrem? ale slubu narazie nie bedzie, bo zmieni im sie wtedy status imigranta czy cos…_^_

• http://www./ says:

IJWTS wow! Why can’t I think of things like that?

• http://www./ says:

马英鹏2012 年 10 月 11 日  游戏渠道:梦宝谷版幻想精灵      区服:闪耀平原       账号:木鹰       ID号:73002      角色名:亚麻喋      我的建议:1,考虑增加玩家交易平台。2,增加宠物群体加血,或者给队友加血技能。3,每周六周日开放双倍经验。或者定期双倍,别老是突然给个措手不及。4,增加趣味性的连环任务。5,回血池的补给太伤了,请予以调整。这么晚想到的,爬起来写下,很辛苦噢谢谢 最后一点,本次提意见活动不要抽取人员发放奖励,只要是有用意见或者很用心的玩家都该发放。 感谢你们辛勤做下此款超棒的游戏,终极fans

• EmÅ‘ke, hát most egy jót nevettem, de igazat adok neked!!!:)) Nagyon pipa lehetsz, és meg is értelek, de tudod egyszer én is indítottam egy játékot, tovább adtam 5 személynek, el is fogadták, aztán nagy ívben szartak rám. Ezért együtt érzek veled, és ne keseredj el. Az ajándékok szuperok, én mindent megtettem, hogy nyerjek, a többit meg a szerencsére bízom.:)

• / Ignore my first comment, I just red your comment ” In each country, potentially up to 9 persons can meet-and-greet David from both contests – the grand prize winner and 5 of his/ her friends, and 3 other winners.” sorry. Now it’s all clear to me 🙂

• Desde el momento en que aprobaron la ley para nombrar el presidente por mayoría absoluta en lugar de los 2/3 que eran precisos antes, y por tanto que exigían un consenso, se vio que la idea del Partido Popular, era convertir la televisión pública en su propio aparato de propaganda y adoctrinamiento; algo similar al NO-DO de los tiempos del franquismo. Tal vez, hasta vuelva el impresentable Urdaci.Salud.

15. Magolide says:

i need help with my PAT its about water conservations and shortages……please help me out with Phase 1 and its due on the 18th of March

16. Aakil says: